Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tired of Your Emotions Controlling Your Mood?

Emotional Breakthrough

Emotional Freedom...Isn't it Time You had a Breakthrough?

Sorry to break the news to you, but life is hard! Yes, you will never get everything you want in life Now I know that you are an overachiever so this news comes as a surprise to you.  But there is so much in our life worth fighting for. Believe it or not, some of the best advice about life comes from the movie Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt said, “Life is a Garden, Dig It”. What the crap does THAT mean?  Well, in today’s episode of Cheryl WEBtv, I will tell you!








The key to gaining victory in life is to believe your happiness is worth fighting for. @CherylWEBtv

Now, I’d love to hear from you in the comments below.

I want you to tell me if you are pickin' up what I am throwing down?  If you understand that you must F.I.G.H.T. in this world for your happiness, then tell me what you fight for in your life. Is it your Faith, Individuality, Grace, Healing, or Love in your life?  Maybe it is something else that is near and dear to your heart.  Please share with me in the comments below.

Thank you very much for watching my video, sharing with your friends, and contributing your passion in the comments.

With Friendship & Love,

Cheryl Stinchcomb
http://CherylWEBtv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment