Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Having Faith Changed my Health

Having faith scared away my fear!

I don't know if you have been in a situation where you thought your life was coming to an end, but I had one of the biggest scares when I was 39 years old!

People faced with a life threatening fear tell you that you see your life flash in front of you, but that isn't true!  I didn't see the past, I pictured my future.  

The moment that I found out my heart stopped and tears began to flow. Every other problem I had seemed meaningless. It is funny how we go through life not appreciating the things we have or embracing every day until something threatens to take it away.

With Easter approaching this weekend I wanted to share my miracle story and what happened to me six years ago that changed how I view my life.

Please watch today’s episode if you are in need of some encouragement and you need faith to get past a big life scare!



Tweet This Quote
Now it is your turn...

Please tell me about a time when you leaned on faith instead of allowing your fear to take over.

In Friendship & Love,

Cheryl Stinchcomb
http://CherylWEBtv.com


P.S.  If you want to receive Help Over Hump Day every Wednesday, then sign up for my blog updates on CherylWEBtv and be the first to get your weekly inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment